Hi Family!
So...y'all all know we're moving to Georgia now. It seems like the response we're hearing most is: what about lunch dates, staying overnight, going to the movies, visiting, etc.? We will keep things as normal as possible!! The way I'm viewing this is: that it's only 6 1/2 hours! Like that's less time than it takes to work in Fredricksburg, or take Autumn up to Purcellville to camp and back! We will come back up often and visit!
I created this specific blog for y'all so even though we will still call and stuff this will be a fun way for y'all to see videos and pictures of what we're doing! I'll even do some written blogs of things that are happening! There will be a new blog post each week with pictures/videos and written content about all our lives in Georgia! Also, we have Marco Polo, texts, calls, email, etc. That's one great thing about technology...we can keep in touch at the touch of our fingers 😉
As of right now (10/12) we are still in Virginia, so I don't know what the schedule will look like down there, but I want to post a new post every Monday. However, that may change when we move. So I will let you know.....when I know (y'all that know what I'm saying..you know 😝)
Also, I would so appreciate it if you leave a comment or text me or something when you see this blog that way I know y'all are seeing this. I made the comment section to where you can do it without signing in all you have to do is leave your name (I'm pretty sure) so that should work!
Thanks so much for reading this y'all! I hope y'all have a good rest of your week 😊
Thanks so much for reading this y'all! I hope y'all have a good rest of your week 😊
Ciao, Familia
Adios mi Familia
Adios mi Familia
Auf Wiedersehen, meine Familie
I love this idea!!! Great job!!! Just as a sidenote, can you send an email to state that you have an updated post. Maybe as a group. Also, I would include the link each time so we can click and go you know how uncle Mike and I are with the phones :-)
ReplyDeleteHi! Good idea! I just was waiting for everyone to get notified of our move before I did the email thing:)
DeleteAlso, when I publish something you'll see at the bottom it says: Posted by Charity with a link to UPDATES FROM GEORGIA blog:):)
I figured that would be way easier than everyone having to try and remember the URL😊
Thanks!! ~Charity/Soaring Hummingbird
I'm so sad but excited for your new adventures - Emily ❤️❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteWe are sad to be leaving y'all as well! But we are also excited to be moving! It is a bittersweet kind of thing ♥♥
Delete~Charity/Soaring Hummingbird
Hi this is just a test comment-C
ReplyDelete