Hi everyone! How are y'all doing?
There was a slight change in plans lol. We are not moving to that house in Summerville I was telling y'all about. Now we are taking a pit stop in Cleveland, Tennessee for 6 months to a year while we finish working on the house at the property. I seen the property the other night for the first time and it was really nice! Needs some work, but we'll get to see the sunset, there are no cars or neighbors around to be loud and there are so many trees it smells like pine! And it's really big! I can wait to show y'all that! While we are in Cleveland, there is a library (technically within walking distance, but we will still drive lol) about 7 minutes away. Which is great! But, I'm not sure how big/how many books there are. It's right next to a university library so we'll have to see if you can get a card for that library. That would be so cool cause there are way more books in that kind of library that I would read HAHA
We are finally packing! We are hoping to be moved down by 3/23. The picture is the front of the house. I am SO excited! The house is really really nice. There are 2 1/2 bathrooms (which is great cause there's only one where we live now 😅). There are 4 bedrooms and the kids bedrooms are all upstairs. The only downside is they are carpet, but the room is super big. I'll be able to put a table in there for work and have WAY more space. The dining room and living room and kitchen aren't separated, so the whole house is open. It's really nice. And the laundry room is really big. There's also a huge basement! The back yard is also gated in, which is great, cause then we can train Bella outside without worrying about her running XD. We've taken down 3 loads so far, and we're going to work on packing the rest of everything this week and next for the mover truck. This is the least favorite part of moving lol
Also while we do have neighbors, our next door neighbor is a Tennessee State Police, across from us is retired police, and 4 houses down is a local police department officer.
I'll attach pictures of the rest of the house (these are off Zillow, I didn't take any when I was there) and how I think I am going to work my room. While looking through the pictures, I see that they hardly do any justice to what the house actually looks like. So you can kinda get the idea of it, but I'll do pictures and videos next time I go down :) They didn't even have a photo of my room HAHA
Without further ado, here are the pictures!
I'll attach pictures of the rest of the house (these are off Zillow, I didn't take any when I was there) and how I think I am going to work my room. While looking through the pictures, I see that they hardly do any justice to what the house actually looks like. So you can kinda get the idea of it, but I'll do pictures and videos next time I go down :) They didn't even have a photo of my room HAHA
Without further ado, here are the pictures!












Nice thanks for the update
ReplyDeleteSure thing!
ReplyDeleteLooks great! Aunt Ruth
ReplyDelete