Other than that the last few days have been pretty normal. I made some DELICIOUS food. We had a wonderful lunch the other day with all types of veggies, and then for a few meals we did some Mediterranean pasta salad I made.
Today we went to a Nursery (OF FLOWERS π) and I got sooo many pictures! Most of them good! We found out that they get fruit trees and that type of thing in the fall, and they're better to plant in the fall down here, so we're going to wait for that. But we found a lot of plants and things I'm sure we're going to get later on once we move into the property house.
I planted some flowers from seeds the other day. I hope they take. It's supposed to be a pack that attracts bees, and they look like a good assortment!
Have a wonderful weekend y'all! I can't wait to see y'all in less than 5 days!! YAY!!
Here's the link to this week's video: Let's Call This...."Nursery" Week
See y'all soon, we love y'all so much and miss y'all so much! Have a wonderful weekend π
~Charity/Soaring Hummingbird
I will say to Yahweh, My refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust! For it is He who delivers you from the snare of the trapper and from the destructive pestilence. He will cover you with His pinions, and under His wings you will take refuge; His truth is a large shield and bulwark. You will not be afraid of terror by night, or arrow that flies by day; of pestilence that moves in darkness, or of destruction that devastates at noon. A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand, but it shall not approach you. You will only look on with your eyes and see the recompense of the wicked. For you have made Yahweh-my refuge, The Most High--your dwelling place.
~Psalms 91
No comments:
Post a Comment