Saturday, April 13, 2024

Solar Eclipse Week!







 Happy Saturday every1!  <-- see what I did there 😉

This week's main highlight was the solar eclipse, but unfortunately, many of y'all didn't get to see it ☹ I took some pictures, but it was very bright so we couldn't see too much of it either.  Who knew the sun was that bright 😂
I put the pictures at the bottom of this post.  On one of them, you can see a shadow of it bouncing back and forth when the picture was taken.  That is what it actually looked like.   The photo at the top is a white hawk we seen flying, by the way :)

What are y'all's plans for the weekend?  I believe we are going to do yard work and probably go somewhere--maybe do some tennis.  We'll see.  

I miss y'all so much!  I hope y'all are having a fantastic weekend!  

Here's the link to the video of the week!  I tried adding more photos and videos. Solar Eclipse Week! If possible, I might do a mid-week video and do the house tour video!



6 comments:

  1. This is awesome!!! Have a great weekend. We love and miss you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Have a great rest of your week! We love and miss y'all too!

      Delete
  2. It’s aunt Ruth lol, I don’t know how
    To get it offf anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, oh haha you should be able to click the name (there should be a drop down) next to COMMENT AS: and select Name/URL or the top one (probably something with google, I don't know cause I'm using that one XD). But it's ok if you use anonymous cause you said it was you :)
      Have a wonderful week! Love y'all!

      Delete

REVIVAL WEEK 10/26 through 10/29

  We had so many good songs! They'll all be in this post. Revival was such a blessing, I'll get my notes and put them in here so you...