Friday, April 5, 2024

Southern Updates

 Good Weekend Everyone!  

I'm so excited to say that my first video of us living down here is now available to view on YouTube!  I did it as "made for kids" so there shouldn't be any ads (but I can't promise xD) Here is the link: Southern Updates

Everything has been going very well.  We've been busy moving in since probably 2 weeks ago.  I just brought down the next to last load.  But the house is all ready to be sold. It's been cleaned and everything!  So that's a HUGE thing off the to do list.  We're still having a hard time finding half of our stuff XD but we'll get it soon.  

I hope y'all are doing well!  Miss y'all so much!  See everyone in 2 weeks.  Don't forget we still have Marco Polo, phones, and discord!  Have a wonderful weekend! 

Here's the quote of the week:
The greatest gift in my life is to know and love God; to serve Him is my highest joy-St. Patrick

Love y'all!  ~Charity/Soaring Humminbird

5 comments:

  1. Hey. Thanks for the update. Sorry I just seen this. Glad y'all are moved and getting settled. Love you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! It's ok! I just posted it on Saturday. I'm trying to get one out every Saturday!! I'm glad we're moved in as well! Thanks!! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!
      ~Charity

      Delete
  2. Hi, I finally got on here. Thank you for sharing your journey. I love you and I’ll see you at Easter :-)

    ReplyDelete

REVIVAL WEEK 10/26 through 10/29

  We had so many good songs! They'll all be in this post. Revival was such a blessing, I'll get my notes and put them in here so you...