Saturday, May 18, 2024

Kentucky Trip and Mother's Day


 Hello everyone!  I am so excited to get back to doing my weekly videos!  Aunt Ruth and I went to Kentucky for a girl's trip.  We left last Monday and drove up there, and then we went to Creation Museum on Tuesday, Ark Encounter on Wednesday, and then went back to Virginia on Thursday.  We also went to this really nice restaurant with some great Italian food!  We also seen the new Unsung Hero movie.  It was AWESOME.  I would totally recommend y'all watch it if you're into seeing the lives of bands.  This one was about the For King and Country band.  It was like the MercyMe band movie (I Can Only Imagine).

We also had a great time seeing everyone and visiting everyone on Mother's Day!  It was thankfully a very nice, sunny day and it was nice to see all y'all!  I can't wait to see y'all again!  

We are back home now and Elijah has been working with dad, I am working on catching up with my work (I'm almost done though), and mom has been doing some work and stuff! While I was gone they built this HUGE raised bed.  It's nice and we planted: cucumbers, red peppers, regular peppers, marigolds, basil, peppermint, spearmint, tomatoes, and something else - but I can't remember it right now XD

Here is this week's video!  It is a little long, but I had to put all the stuff in our trip there, as well as the stuff we did on Mother's Day and some odds and ends pictures I thought fit with the song 😁
[Kentucky Trip and Mother's Day]


Thanks, have a wonderful weekend y'all, we love and miss all y'all! ~Charity/Soaring Hummingbird 💕❣💖

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIVAL WEEK 10/26 through 10/29

  We had so many good songs! They'll all be in this post. Revival was such a blessing, I'll get my notes and put them in here so you...