Hi everyone! So the video this week is rather short, so I am going to put a couple of videos on here. Y'all all know that Red Skelton is probably my favorite comedian of all time, so here is his Gin Tonic skit. Makes me laugh every time. And then the second video is the Slowly I Turned routine. This is another old vaudeville routine, and I really have no clue who introduced it on television first (I know Abbot and Costello did it, Three Stooges (The OG), and I Love Lucy), but I think I Love Lucy's one is my favorite.
Also here is a shorter version of the video I made last week. I realized it was kinda long so I shortened it a bit. 😊
Song: [2nd Opinions] by Casting Crowns. Elijah showed me this song while we were driving earlier this week. I've heard it before, but he reintroduced it to me. It's such a good song!
Quote: "For in our dreams we enter a world that is entirely our own. Let them swim in the deepest ocean or glide over the highest cloud" -J.K. Rowling
I really like this quote and I parody it by adding reading to it. Because yes I agree in our dreams that's when we are some of the freest we ever will be, because we can do anything; but when we are reading, or listening to a book, we can become things, be people, and do things we would never do. Become the character the book is about and explore life through their eyes. It's really amazing and that's why I like books that have more of the character's thought processes (which is why 1st person books are great) because you get to understand more about them instead of just seeing their actions.
Bible Verse: Psalm 111:1-10
"Praise Yah! I will give thanks to Yahweh with all my heart, in the council of the upright and in the congregation. Great are the works of Yahweh; They are sought by all who delight in them. Splendid and majestic is His work, And His righteousness stands forever. He has made His wondrous deeds to be remembered; Yahweh is gracious and compassionate. He has given food to those who fear Him; He will remember His covenant forever. He has declared to His people the power of His works, in giving them an inheritance of the nations. The works of His Hands are truth and justice; all His precepts are faithful. They are upheld forever and ever; they are done in truth and uprightness. He has sent redemption to His people's He has commanded His covenant forever; Holy and fearsome is His name. The fear of Yahweh is the beginning of wisdom; Good insight belongs to all those who do His commandments; His praise stands forever."
This is such an amazing and powerful chapter! Amen!!
I hope y'all have an amazing week! Can't wait to see all y'all! Have a WONDERFUL Independence DAY!!!!!!!
Love y'all!
~Soaring Hummingbird
P.S. I changed the YT channel some, so it's got a picture now and the name is HummingbirdJoy. Thought y'all should know :) Ciao!
Sorry y'all. I forgot to put the song link in the blog XD
ReplyDeleteHere is the song XDXD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFPkhKqG6Lk (2nd Opinions)
Enjoyed this today!!!
ReplyDelete