Friday, August 2, 2024

Rain-Groovy


 Hey Y'all! 

So, there wasn't a lot this week, but there was a lot πŸ˜‚
It has been raining or dreary for over 2 weeks now.  And not to mention that whenever it rains here it pours, people mow in the rain, we've had a tree fall over in our backyard, and we have a river in our street when it rains.  It's quite the adventure lol

You'll see some pictures of the house and how that's going.  And then we got a shocker for Bella cause she never stops barking, right? Well, dad and Elijah were having this contest to see who could make the less reaction when getting shocked.  Both of them couldn't do it without some sort of reaction.  It goes up to 100.  Bella is only on 4 right?  Well, Elijah and dad got up to 50 and were still giving the same reactions, so I jumped in.  No reaction from me whatsoever, it was hilarious lol.  Then we went to 100 and I gave no reaction, but Dad did.  I can't remember if Elijah did it.  It was so funny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ So you'll see a clip of that in the video.  

Elijah and Dad were at this Sonic working and this Camaro was all fixed up like Bumblebee from Transformers.  It was so cool! 

So yea, you see how it's been a good couple of weeks! I can't even remember the last time I posted 🀣

Have a good weekend!!


CLICK HERE!!! ----->------->----------> Rain--Groovy

~Charity, Soaring Hummingbird 

1 comment:

REVIVAL WEEK 10/26 through 10/29

  We had so many good songs! They'll all be in this post. Revival was such a blessing, I'll get my notes and put them in here so you...