Hey everyone! This week I've been trying to take more photos and especially videos! I hope y'all enjoy!
We've had a pretty busy week, what with heading down to Summerville everyday, so there isn't a lot, but Elijah had some pretty funny puppet videos! and there's this really cute video of Bella running. And then some odds and ends! The clouds at the property are just so cool and there's so much space you can see them really well in the layers! So yea! Also, really cool fact about GA. 1. The license transfer is sooo easy compared to VA. There are like 3 steps (typical info and sign and payment. So easy). 2. The vehicle transfer is SO easy too. And cheap! You pay for your taxes once down here for the rest of the time your vehicle resides in the state. So for example, my taxes were $180. Period. Older cars are cheaper. Whereas in VA you pay that much once a year. And the license plate payment is $20, that goes to furthering the county, not just the schools.
The library is also really nice, I'll try to get some pictures next time I go down! Probably Tuesday.
Also, I said it on the other platforms, but I changed the URL's to these blogs.
Daughter of Christ blog is now : https://daughterofchristblog.blogspot.com/ (there's 2 new posts from today and yesterday if you want to check those out!)
Southern Updates is now: https://updatesfromgeorgia.blogspot.com/
Ok, well that's all there is!
-----> CLICK HERE -------->Puppet Day!
Great pictures and show.
ReplyDelete