Sunday, November 24, 2024

Psalm 100

 


^^ Sunset from the other night.  It was so gorgeous!

Hello everyone! Yes, it has been an absolutely long time since my last post.  It has been so crazy busy down here! 
I got baptized on November 10 and that's just started the chain of events going on around here with church. 
Yesterday we had a gathering at our church with games and soups.  It was cold, but fun! 
Then today was my first day doing Choir!  We did the song Psalm 100 (that's the video I'm putting in here).  It sounded really nice and this is a great song!  Elijah started last week, so I'll put that on here soon!
We have choir practice at 5 and we need to leave at 4:15 to get there in time, so I will get that on here soon :)
The house is almost finished!  I can't wait to move in there! This weather is perfect for the plans I have on the back porch 😊❄🏔⛄ 
I hope y'all have an amazing week and I can't wait to see y'all! Miss and love y'all! 💝💝


CLICK HERE-------->Psalm 100 - Thanksgiving Choir

2 comments:

REVIVAL WEEK 10/26 through 10/29

  We had so many good songs! They'll all be in this post. Revival was such a blessing, I'll get my notes and put them in here so you...