Saturday, June 7, 2025

October 2024 (take 2)

 


 Hello! As promised, here is a video (while short) from October 2024.  It has the highlights from a short day trip to W. VA and the FKC concert! As we get into December, I'm hoping to get a main highlight of the year video. (As well as a highlight of the first 6 months of 2025 too). 

Some context on the video: 
On the trip to W.VA we went to a cave, a waterfall, a train station (which if I remember correctly great papaw used to work there before it was a "tourist" location), and a bridge.  I really want to go back and just do like a picnic at the bridge, it was so cool!  We also were able to go into (drive into rather) a resort near there that had beautiful flora (there's a few pictures in there).  It was pretty cool as well! Just a great fall day!!!

Then on the FKC day, we went the parkway and enjoyed a starbucks before heading to the civic center.  When we got there, there was already a line, so I'm really really happy we got there when we did.  The concert itself was awesome. Not just songs from the album they released, but songs from all the way back to their first album. It was amazing! I didn't record a lot because I was really enjoying just being there, but there are some clips in the video.  it was overall just a really nice day, even the weather was enjoyable!!

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO ------> October 2024

Below there are some added pictures I didn't add to the video (cause I didn't see them till I had posted the video lolol)

I hope y'all are doing well♥

Love y'all, Charity











No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIVAL WEEK 10/26 through 10/29

  We had so many good songs! They'll all be in this post. Revival was such a blessing, I'll get my notes and put them in here so you...