Friday, April 19, 2024

UPDATE

 Hey y'all.  I'm just posting this tonight so y'all aren't surprised when it comes out tomorrow.  I just realized that the old template I was using wasn't very phone friendly.  And since most (if not all) of y'all view it on your phone, I changed it.  I hope this works better.  If you'd prefer the old one, or this one makes it harder, just let me know and I'll change it back/find a better one!  Thanks!

~Charity/Soaring Hummingbird

1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks for sharing I'm just watched the video that was a big nursery 7 acres I don't think I've ever been to a nursery at 7 acres I'm glad y'all had fun enjoy your weekend I'll talk to you later love you

    ReplyDelete

REVIVAL WEEK 10/26 through 10/29

  We had so many good songs! They'll all be in this post. Revival was such a blessing, I'll get my notes and put them in here so you...