Monday, June 17, 2024

Road TRIP!!


 Hi everyone!

It has been a bit since I've posted anything.  There just hasn't been enough pictures! But, this past week I have taken more pictures.  Especially since we went on a little road trip on Saturday.  It was nice to get out of the house and have somebody else drive for once 😅

So without further ado, here we go! Road TRIP

This Week's Music: I Choose Jesus - Moriah Smallbone

This Week's Bible Verse: Psalms 17:6-9a
I have called upon You, for You will answer me, O God; Incline Your ear to me, hear my speech.  Marvelously show your lovingkindness, O Savior of those who take refuge at Your right hand, from those who rise up against them. Keep me as the apple of the eye; Hide me in the shadow of Your wings, from the wicked who devastate me.  

This Week's Quote: "Everything hangs on one's thinking...A man is as unhappy as he has convinced himself he is." - Seneca

This Week's Thought: Rebellion hurts the people who rebel and those around them.  The ripple effects of disobedience hurts everyone. (Jonah 1:10)

Thank y'all so much for reading this! Have a good week 💙
Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIVAL WEEK 10/26 through 10/29

  We had so many good songs! They'll all be in this post. Revival was such a blessing, I'll get my notes and put them in here so you...