Friday, August 23, 2024

ROCK CITY AND BEYONDDDD ๐Ÿš€

 


Hey everyone! How are y'all doing this week?
It has just been so busy and haven't had enough time to be doing a video, but this video is for the last few weeks.  Mainly when aunt Diana and Uncle Randy were in town visiting us!  We went to Rock City and visited the property and went out to eat at a few places we've found down here! It was really nice seeing y'all :) 
So without further ado here is the video.  Let me know if y'all like this, I've tried adding more of live videos and longer videos instead of pictures.  I know some of them are kinda fast, I tried to get that slower, but it's as slow as it'll go.  Thanks y'all, enjoy:)
Click Here -----> Rock City and Beyond

9 comments:

  1. These are nice pictures of Y'all, and look like everybody's having fun! And that place looks right interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed spending the weekend with you all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was great seeing y'all too! I can't wait to see y'all again ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’œ

      Delete
  3. ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hearts are from me ๐Ÿ’•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh ok haha I was wondering :) Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

      Delete
  5. Awesome video and so glad you
    Had a nice visit

    ReplyDelete

REVIVAL WEEK 10/26 through 10/29

  We had so many good songs! They'll all be in this post. Revival was such a blessing, I'll get my notes and put them in here so you...