Good morning everyone! (see clip below for reference LOL - really just the first few seconds)
Thank you for your patience in this video! It has been long coming! I was really hoping to make this a longer form video (around 8 minutes), showing y'all everything, however, due to changes in my editing software's privacy laws, I can no longer upload pictures the way I used to. So, until I find a new editing software, or they change the rules back to the way they were, my videos will be shorter. The reason for this is that to upload pictures, I have to manually go in and save them separately in a different format. I'm hoping they get things back to the way they were, but until then, we will move forward with shorter videos, possibly shorts! Don't be alarmed, though, because videos are still able to be uploaded the same, so I will continue to post choir and other videos. Keep an eye out over the next few days for the choir song from this past Sunday (Only a Sinner), and a surprise. Until then, thank you for your patience with these getting caught up, and May-June will be coming soon!
Because of the new law, it would make it very hard to save 200+ photos. So, I did my best to condense the entire week into a 2 minute video!! Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment