This week was the biggest choir I have been part of yet! On a good Sunday, we might have 24 or so people. Our choir right now at its largest during practice is 45 people (but they aren't always all three on Sunday - obviously XD). This Sunday, we had 32 people in the choir for the song! It was amazing being a part of such a large choir! Anyway, this was a very fun song to sing, and I was excited to sing it. Seth, one of the associate pastors, is starting to do more choir leading to get some experience. As you might be able to tell from previous videos, he has a very different style of leading.
So yea, ENJOY!
Also, remember there will be a surprise video uploaded, I'm in the process of getting it downloaded now, so it should be coming within the next day or so (hopefully - fingers crossed).
CLICK HERE -------> Only a Sinner
Thanks for watching! Have a great rest of your day!
~Charity

No comments:
Post a Comment